Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spirit Driven Success

Personal Development!

I always talk about it and it seems most people don't understand that EVERYONE needs personal development. Who doesn't want to better themselves ? Become a better leader and lead a better life? 

This week I am reading Dani Johnson's "Spirit Driven Success" and so far after my lack of faith and questioning God for some of my slip ups lately, I realized, this book was a beautiful awakening. I had put my focus on people, instead of God. I realized I was at one point as lost as Dani (spiritually) and when I found God he lifted me up.

You see, I am not raised a Christian but one thing I can tell you is becoming successful is not because you have greed or overly ambitious. In her book she explains why God WANTS you to succeed and take the first steps! A lot of times we feel like we don't deserve good or we criticize those who are wealthy, however, you are setting yourself up for failure because deep down you would like to be just like them.

This is why Dani Johnson has been a great success coach I have picked up this week. The only way you can succeed and be raised out of poverty is by doing all in God's name. And this is exactly what the concept of the book entails. Not even finished and it's changed me.