Saturday, March 15, 2014

Contacting Me (Live Chat, Google Tel. and Email)


So here it goes, finally we are going to get productive after 3 weeks of getting sick -.- I apologize for my absence this past month, I got a new position and the bldg is surrounded by an environment that gives me lots of allergies and asthma. Now I'm ok, and want to catch up! So please follow the google voice procedures and live chat times so we can stay accountable :)

Mon-Friday after 8:30PM sometimes 4PM !
Using google voice, don't reply within 3 hrs (daytime) you're screwed! Ha...no be patient (I get to reply messages at night so I don't miss anyone, however, zoom is a great option bc I have a lot of messages, if you're on Zoom, then I know you're priority :) or contact live chat if it's a Beachbody issue.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/daniellerend (I do check my other inbox!)

Email : drend001@icloud.com
Zoom Profile: https://zoom.us/j/6015234188
Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/beachbodybombshell/