Friday, March 28, 2014

When you focus on others, you will lift yourself up!

whitney and i when i visited her at the keys :)

I want to give a shout out to a special friend on my team Whitney Simmons for building a team of 4 coaches within 1st month and making success club! Honestly, I remember how uneasy she was about coaching. I thought shakeology and 21 day fix would benefit her weight loss and the coach discount. The suddenly this girl WITHIN HER 1ST WEEK BECAME EMERALD! She's what I call DEDICATED! " Already running her Whit's 21 Day Fix Groupchallenge group and she's been so active about everything.
Not only that, but it's incredible to see how she's transformed. I love to watch body transformations , but MY GOD I love self development transformations. I want to say I'm proud of you. And that you got me sitting here thinking "Wow.....she's incredible.  and DIAMOND COACH!" I can't wait to catch a break and spend more days at the keys with you! You're pretty amazing Miss Whitney!