Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New blog? 21 day fix and bodybuilding


Finally I'm taking the time to work on my blog site! This has been a project going on for years!

I developed a passion for fitness and faith this past year after beating my depression and struggles. Becoming a coach changed it all for me. 

So, as I started coaching I was motivating others to become the best healthy version of themselves. Never thought I'll inspire so many though! What started as a simple hobby from competing in Crossfit games to a bodybuilding journey. :)


I don't know where to start ...so i will start off by blessing everyone that follows this blog and hope you find inspiration from it. I will upload 21 day fix journey like I have with past programs. If you haven't added the support groups, do it! 

I love my team and I'm so close to ideal weight for training competition . Just 15 lbs. and the lean machine is on :) 

Xoxo !