Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jenny's Transformation with P90X and Friend of a lifetime!

Birthday girl and she's awesome! I met jenny through #beachbody . I thought her transformation with #p90x was so remarkable that I added her through facebook What do you know!? I met a great friend ! When we met for the first time she inspired me so much that got me into p90x! That was crazy because I could never get through the entire workout series but after mentioning how she did it with a six year old and a baby and working as a full time teacher she said it so simply, "I tested the best times. Morning was better for me before giving the baby her bottle." That's when I got into staying consistent with Beachbody ! I went from the girl that alway quit and thought it wasn't for me to staying consistent bc the results are an addiction! She's so much fun and has such a good heart . She's gorgeous! She's been through so many things , she deserves the world ! ❤💋 Vegas awaits ! Summit 2014 with all Beachbody trainers ! Can't wait to meet all my Beachbody friends and yes , tony harton from p90x and chalene Johnson! Possibly another selfie with Sagi !