Saturday, March 15, 2014

New Coach Alert! And Ultimate Reset Again?



Good evening! Help me welcome Ms Ashley Palant a FABULOUS old friend of mine 💁 WHICH BTW! has empowered me to do reset again lol! I don't know how she ended up selling it to me too! This is Ashley everybody...and just with her presence she's able to light your world! When I met this girl, she was on fire dancing Colombian music with her friends, laughing and having an amazing time. It's the type of woman that just by here mere presence lights up anyones day! She's persistent with her master's and a true life of the party 

I thought she'll be a phenomenal coach because the one thing that I believe makes extraordinary coaches is charisma and passion. Which as I'm speaking to all my coaches today the definitely embody that and more!

She's going for Beachbody Ultimate Reset ! I guess this is what happens when you post scale pics of your journey and show everyone that products work! I can't wait to see her results and mine again  Ultimate Reset was one of the program I lost the most weight with and conveniently on sale this month  ! #beachbodyjunkie!

🔱 If you want to know what it is, this was the first video I made as a coach when I received it 

https://www.facebook.com/DanielleRZee/media_set?set=vb.100000513023080

WOOOOO! Estamos acabando